Thank you for visiting our website. We have been in the automobile/heavy equipment business since 1960. We are family owned and operated.
1. Can I visit your location and buy a vehicle on the spot?
Vehicles marked as inventory items are available for inspection and purchase at our location. Please call customer service to verify time for inspection. We encourage you to inspect the vehicle before bidding on the vehicle.
2. How does Aspite Auction Pre-Bidding work?
First, place a bid on a vehicle before the specified deadline. The customer with the highest ACTIVE bid is notified shortly after the deadline of being the highest. Next our representative, on customer`s behalf, will present your bid to the Live Auction. If you win the vehicle at the live auction, you are required to pay within 2 business days.
3. When preliminary bidding has ended. Is my bid the highest?
If a customer has the highest ACTIVE bid at the end of the online auction, we automatically notify them via e-mail and update the account on aspiteauction.com. This does not mean the reserve has been met, only that you are the highest bidder. You will be notified after the Live Auction if your bid is still the highest and if the reserve has been met.
4. Why did I receive notice after bidding ended that my bid is no longer the highest?
Even though a customer may hold the highest bid on our site, the Live Auction may have received and accepted a higher bid from another authorized party. Our representative will only bid up to the customer`s maximum bid amount. That`s why we encourage our customers to submit their ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM bid they are willing to pay for the vehicle.
5. When will I be notified of the results from the Live Auction?
If the reserve has been met, customers with highest active online bid are notified of the results from the subsequent Live Auction by e-mail. Additionally the results are posted under customer`s ‘My Account’ section if customer is the winning bidder. The results are published by 5 PM US EST the day of auction.
6. What happens if the reserve is not met?
The high bidder will receive an email that they were the highest bidder. They will have the opportunity to accept the reserve amount or contact Aspite with a counter offer.
7. ONLINE-ONLY AUCTION IS JUST THAT, YOU MUST BID ONLINE. You will be notified by email if you are the top bidder or you have been outbid. If there is any bidding activity in the last five minutes of auction time, an additional five minutes will be added to the auction time for each bid that is added. WHEN BIDDING ENDS: You will be notified by email that you are the high bidder. If your bid has met the reserve you will be sent an email that states you have won the bid and your invoice will be in your account. If the reserve has not been met you will receive an email stating you have not met the reserve, click on the Negotiation Button to see the reserve. You will have the opportunity to increase your bid, or stay at your bid price. Once you click on your decision the seller will have the opportunity to do the same.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ENTER YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO PRIOR TO BIDDING. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL “ONLY” BE CHARGED A $200.00 DEPOSIT IF YOU ARE ARE THE SUCCESSFUL BUYER OF THE VEHICLE.
Please be sure to read the complete FAQ’s and registration information before bidding.
Please contact us if you are interested in selling your vehicle through our auction.
Good luck! And thanks again for your patronage.
The Aspite family.